Friday, November 23, 2018

Odd yet beautiful...

Hello Crafters!!

Today I am sharing my very first CAS (clean & simple) card using watercolor background. I have used orange, grey, light green and pink colors for this card. 

These colors came as an inspiration to me thinking about snowfall during spring season as these colors depict the odds yet beautiful. This is my inspirational card for Scrapping4funchallenges.

Challenge 129 - Christmas (Non Traditional Christmas Colours) You can use any colour except (RED, Dark GREEN)


Click the link above picture to enter into challenge:



Our sponsor is cute as a button. I used ski lift digital image.

Here is my card:


I used copic color and zig clean clear water brush pens to color digital image.

Copic color : E00, E13 and E11
Zig clean water brush pens : No. 021 light carmine,No. 067 Mustard, Light green and Light Grey





Closer Look:





Thanks for visiting my blog. Don't forget to enter in our challenge.

2 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...