Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Steampunk Watch box

Hello Crafters!!

Today I am back with beautiful creation of an altered watch box. This is an inspirational post for Expressions Craft.  I altered a wooden watch box. I made this box for my husband.

 I invite you to join our current month challenge. Please click on the link below to enter this current month challenge.

Create something from the above mood board. It could be colours, steam punk, glitters, numbers, something new etc.

Supplies Used
I used lots of gear chipboards and 
Metallic paints- Immix Raw umber, Metal grey, Browney Rust, Tuscan Red and Pearly peacock.
Stencil- 6*6 circle stencil & mini stencil

Here is my inspiration project:






I hope I have inspired you to create something.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Love & Hugs
Varsha

8 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...