Saturday, September 14, 2019

Ganpati Bappa Morya : Mixed media tag


Hello Friends !!! 

Good morning everyone

Today I am sharing my DT inspiration project for Splashy Mix Challenges. I created mixed media tag  for our current month challenge.

You can create any mixed media project taking inspiration from below mood board : 



We have beautiful mood board colours in September month challenge. So I created beautiful mixed media tag on Indian Festival: Ganesh Chaturthi. 
I used leftover tags in this project.

In this tag I used Lindy’s magical powders & Expressions craft stencil in background. I used CraftTangle stamps for stamping and for layering, I used Expressions craft chipboards, neg chipboards & cheese cloth. 

Here is my project: 

 




Hope you all like my project 
Don’t forget to enter in our monthly challenge. 

Enter my project for following challenges  : 
 A bit more time to craft challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...