Friday, May 18, 2018

#3 MY LOVE Wall hanging


'MY LOVE Wall Hanging'

Hello Crafters,

Today I am sharing a easy & simple wall hanging with you all!

Let’s have a sneak peak of the project.



I started with a white base (10"x 10") using 280 gsm white ivory sheet. Then, I layered beautiful vintage pattern papers and gave rough and fine rasp surface with Comfort Craft Distressing Tool.
 I added foam double sided tape between two papers to add more dimension


For background I used Dress my craft stencil with art basics heavy gesso which I bought from Crafters Corner.  After that I used Lindy's spray - Drop Dead Diva - Starburst Sprays (yellow and green) for coloring. Dried it all and then layered vintage pattern paper pieces.


I finished the project with Die cut leaves using Ready to Bloom - Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs, handmade beautiful flowers using spellbinder texture flower die, Fussy cut the stamped image and stuck it on the project using double sided tape and splatters (Brown and black acrylic paints).


I am sharing all Supplies Used for this project.

From Crafters Corner
1. Sweet Couple - Stamp from Mudra craft stamp
2. For sentiments I used-  You n I - 12" X 12" Paper Pad (#bob n betty)
4. Ready to Bloom - Die, Textured Flowers - Die and Circle Delight - Die
5. Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
6. Art Basics gesso heavy paste
7. Distress Mini Ink Kit #15
8. Drop Dead Diva - Starburst Sprays
9. Steampunk - Stencil

 For shop click the link below:

From Ali Express
10. Small leaves die
11. Rose rubber stamp
12. Wooden stickers
13. Yellow paper rose

For shop click the link below:

From Local Craft Store
14. Vintage paper
15. White base Ivory sheet
16. Acrylic paint
17. Rose buds
18. Pearl sticker
19. Fevicol MR
20. Glue gun

Thanks a ton for your precious time!!

I hope this blog contains all the information and is useful to you in making a successful and beautiful wall hanging of your own
I am adding my wall hanging to the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind and inspirational words. I am always looking for these kind of challenges which can improve my skill as a Crafter.

      Thanks Again

      Delete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...