Wednesday, May 30, 2018


MEMORIES- VINTAGE LOVE THEME

Hi Crafters!  Varsha here!

Today I am very excited to share this beautiful vintage love layout with you all!

Let’s have a sneak peak of the project !!!


I used 12*8 cardboard and pattern paper from "Have a bath paper pack" collection to create the layers on my layout.


Then I cut the pattern paper and also chose polka dots paper for layering then distressed rough and fine rasp surface with Comfort Craft Distressing Tool to pattern paper as shown below in the pictures




I used "art is" stencil with art basics heavy gesso, gave the texture over the pattern paper then I pasted pattern paper over the cardboard as shown below in the pictures .


After that I used Lindy's starburst spray- Autumn leaves for coloring then I pasted polka dot paper for layering.


I want to focus on  Vintage Clock and You n I couple (cut out from Bob n betty- You n I paper pack), this is main element on my layout so I used white lace and golden chipboard below the layering.

I used a lot of flowers from the "Little birdie- Sparkle handmade Flowers" which I bought from Itsy Bitsy .


I finished this layout with black coloring on side of the layout, polka dots and black splatters.

Here is my complete project...



I hope I have inspired you….

Supplies used:

1. Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
2. Art Basics gesso heavy paste
3. Lindy's Starburst Sprays-Autumn Leaves & Drop dead diva collection
4. Lawn fawndamentals premium dye ink pad- Black Licorice
5. Little birdie- Sparkle handmade Flowers, rose with leaves & mix media flowers
6. Art is" Stencil
7. Golden tinted metallic paint
8. Cardboard
9. Black acrylic color paint
10. Bob n Betty- You n I couple sticker
11. Have a Bath paper pack
12. Chipboards
13. White lace
14. Distress Ink- evergreen bough

I am adding my wall hanging to the following challenges:




26 comments:

  1. Again, a beautiful mixed media...my daughter tries to encourage me to do mixed media but it's not in my comfort zone, but really appreciate this art and know a lot of time is spent in creating these. Thank you again for sharing with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE. Our next challenge will be starting June 4th, and you might find this one a challenge for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for your kind and inspirational words. Will surely apply on coming challenge.

      Happy crafting...

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful piece of work. thank you for entering our challenge at Crafting from the heart. If you haven't already please link it into our challenge at A Inky Mess would love to see it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixed media and don't do it often enough. Your creation is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation it seriously means a lot and I m looking forward to more great challenges which can improve my skills.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  4. Beautiful layout and colors! Thanks for joining us at CCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation it seriously means a lot and I m looking forward to more great challenges which can improve my skills.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  5. Great Project! Thanks for entering the Canvas Corp Brand Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation it seriously means a lot and I m looking forward to more great challenges which can improve my skills.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  6. Very creative-looks great! Thanks for joining us at CCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for your appreciation it seriously means a lot and I m looking forward to more great challenges which can improve my skills.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  7. Thanks for joining us at CCB. What were the product names from CCB that you used on this project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi right now I have not used any of CCB’s product however I will remember the same in my next entry.

      Delete
  8. Very beautiful canvas! Thanks from CCB!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciation. Looking forward for more challenges.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for joining CCB challenge! Your project is great! Which product did you use from our store?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors. thanks for joining the CCB Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, thanks for playing along with us for the CCB May Challenge! Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for your appreciation it seriously means a lot and I m looking forward to more great challenges which can improve my skills.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  12. Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Canvas Corp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spectacular! Love the addition of the polka dot paper and all the bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation. I am looking forward for more awesome challenges.

      Thanks Again

      Delete
  14. Fabulous thanks for joining in with us at Canvas Corp Brands, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation. I am looking forward for more awesome challenges.

      Thanks Again

      Delete
  15. Wonderful project! Thank you for joining the Canvas Corp Brand challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation. I am looking forward for more awesome challenges.

      Thanks Again

      Delete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...