Tuesday, May 29, 2018



YOU N I PHOTO FRAME


Hello Everyone,
Today on my blog, I am sharing my recent creation "You n I Photo frame" and it is amazing for documenting picture and decorating your home or can be a perfect gift for couples or celebrate an anniversary with placing any perfect photo in the frame!!!

I am going to show you a simple way to create your own photo frame.

Step 1: Paint the base with the color of your choice. I chose black color.
after that I used heavy gesso to give texture over the base, After drying out the texture I colored it with Pink color as shown below in the pictures.






Step 2: To cut out the stickers from You & I paper pack and shaded with black ink, used resin & flowers to make frame beautiful.



I placed them with the help of glue gun as shown below in the pictures.
I finished this frame giving a golden shading over flowers, stickers and beautiful taglines.

Here is my complete project....





Supplies needed to make your own:

1. Art Basics gesso heavy paste - I bought from Crafters corner
2.  Bob n Betty Papers - You n I paper pack
3. Mixed media Flowers- from Itsy Bitsy
4. Golden tinted metallic paint
5. i Craft stencil- From Craft Junction
6. Resin
7. Frame- from Navgatha navigating skill ( size- 5*7)
8. Leaves die cuts- from Aliexpress
9. Acrylic Paints- from Local shop
10. Paint brush




I hope you all love it


2 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...