Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"Simple moments make great memories"




Hello Everyone,

How have you been. So today, I am sharing with you all my recent creation "Vintage n classic Photo frame" . I designed this frame to celebrate the Festival of Raksha Bandhan a special day depicting special bond and love between brothers and sisters.


It is an amazing asset for documenting picture and can also work as an outstanding showpiece for your home decor or can be a perfect gift for your brothers/sisters.

However, this beautiful photo frame can also be a gift to your loved ones and special one. 

Here is my classic frame...

Vintage photo frame

Here I am going to show you a simple way to create your own photo frame.

Supplies Used:

1. Cardboard blank frame 5*7
2. Chalk paint (orange splash, green) and Lindy's starburst sprays
3. Crackle Paste
4. Gesso white universal primer
5. Mudra stamps
6. Foam flowers and paper flowers
7. green leaves
8. Flower pearls and golden pearl
9. Golden pearl stickers
10. Glue gun
11. Distress ink - Black and cracked pistachio
12. Clear Gesso Gel

Steps:


Step 1: I painted the base with white universal primer. Then, I mixed lindy's blue spray with chalk paint and painted the mixture over the white base as shown in below picture.



Step 2: I used crackle paste to give texture over the base. After drying out the texture I colored crackles with metallic golden color.



Step 3: I used Mudra stamp for stamping over the colored crackle base as shown in above picture.

Step 4: Placing the elements- Foam flowers, leaves, Stamps cut outs with the help of glue gun.



Step 5: I finished this project with silver and green flower pearls, big golden pearl, wooden flower stickers and golden pearl sticker.





I hope you like my project.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy Crafting!!!


Adding into following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful frame! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...