Thursday, November 15, 2018

Altered old pain brush with Sprinkle mist color sprays

Hi Crafters,

Today I am presenting an altered paint brush as project. I altered an old paint brush on a vintage theme depicting how time flows and thing change.

Here is my Project: 









I used Expressions craft Sprinkle mist color sprays then I used prima metallique paints over the embellishments.

I hope I have inspired you to create something.

I am adding my project in following challenge:

1. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #80 - Anything Goes

2. November Challenge - Anything Goes













15 comments:

  1. WOW I love this fabulous textures and colours. Many thanks for joining us over at Bleeding Art this month.
    Hugs
    Linda
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful textures and so colorful! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...this paintbrush was really fantastic :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous transformation, rich textures and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los engranajes, colores metalizados, silueta del reloj, silueta de marco, planetario, angelito...IMPRESIONANTE todo!!!
    Ah, y la mariposa ESPECTACULAR...felicidades por esta labor tan linda, me enamora todo lo que veo en ella. Besos y feliz semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am glad you like my project and every embellishments. Thanks for your encouraging words.

      Delete
  6. Amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, amazing colours and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning details in your altered paint brush. Gorgeous work. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...