Saturday, December 15, 2018

Celebrate your day Scrapbook layout ft. Handmade flowers

Hello Crafters!!

Today I am sharing a beautiful and colorful scrapbook layout. This is my inspiration post for Expression craft for on-going challenge- Celebration.

Certain things in life makes us happy. In this project I have tried to bring all those things at one place through this layout. Flowers, old memories, bright colours are the major part of this layout which makes us happy and joyful. So celebrate everything in your life to make your life a little more beautiful.

Here is my layout:



some closer look





Hope you all like my layout. Don't forget enter in our current month challenge.

Supplies list:

 


 

      



Thanks for visiting


2 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...