Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Waiting for Santa....ho ho ho

Hello Friends!!!!

Christmas is coming so I have made beautiful card from the free digital image which I got from kit and clowder. I used digital image from Bugaboo stamps. I coloured digital image with zig clean water brush pens and used Immix glitter to give sparkling effect.

I created my background using icraft stencil and Tubby craft inks.
I used Mudra craft stamps in background (tape) and sentiments.

Here is my card:




I hope you like my card
Thanks for visiting 
Love and hugs
Varsha

I am adding m card in he following challenges:

Brown Sugar blog Challenge #285 December 2018
Artastic challenge blog- CRITERIA - Christmas theme
Simonsaysstampblog Wednesday Challenge
WINTER WONDERLAND End of Year Anything Christmas Goes!
do- Al (I) Kreative challenge Christmas or New Year's Eve / New Year
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #81 - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card! I like the image you used and how you worked out the inside.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#24 –Christmas or New year}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#24 – Christmas tree}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {on break till January 2019 }
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the cute image and the look inside! Wonderful done!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik
    *GDT* Die Kreativtanten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, very colourful!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at
    Do-Al(l) Kreatives I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card. Thanks for participating in our ARTastic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and GREAT background!!!!
    I love the colours!!!
    Thanks so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love your insides :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done!
    Thank You for joining us at Do Al(l) Kreatives Challange. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...