Friday, February 1, 2019

Anniversary special....

Hello Crafty folks!!!

Today I am very excited to share my new card for Scrapping 4 fun. This is my DT inspiration card for the theme Love/Wedding/Anniversary.

Theme 
This is my favourite theme so I choose wedding couple image from Digistamps4joy.


Here is my Card: 




Supplies used: Dress my craft paper pack, Little birdie flowers, Dress my craft sentiments (You n I ), 280 gsm cardstock and Glue.

I coloured my digital stamp with Zig clean color pens. 

I inviting you to join our awesome theme challenge. Please click the theme banner. 

Love & Hugs 
Varsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...