Monday, March 25, 2019

Treasure inside ocean ft. Sculptortex

Hello Crafters,

Today I am back with amazing project i.e. Treasure inside ocean. I altered a soap case into beautiful pearl shell. This is my inspiration project for Expressions craft.
Please come and join our monthly challenge and win exciting prizes.

Here is my project:





Supplies used

1. Sculptortex clear
2. Black Gesso
3. Metallic paints
4. Art medium matte
5. Handmade flowers
6. Immix fabric 
7. Sprinkle mist sprays 
8. Deco stones

Watch video here 




I hope I have inspired you to create your own beautiful creations. 
Love & hugs
Varsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...