Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Follow your dream mixed media art journal page

Hello Crafters !!!

Today I am sharing my beautiful project with you all. I made an art journal page for myself.

For me, Art is my dream which I am following. Art also provides me happiness, relaxation and freedom. Art not only gives happiness and satisfaction to the creator but also to whoever views that. This project depicts my character as a person who loves to fly and have freedom in whatever work I do. This project is a perfect replica of who I am and what I do when I create something new.

I coloured my stamps with zig clean water brush pens. 

Here is my project: 






Supplies used: 
1. Itsy bitsy mixed media journal 
2. Mont Marte Gesso - White & Black
3. Stencil- Art is
4. Immix sprinkle mist - Citrus yellow & Titanium white
5. Expressionscraft Stencils - Numbers & color dots
6. Immix chipboards 
7. Lindy’s sprays 
8. Lindy’s magical shaker 
9. Mudra stamps
10. Archival ink pad- Black
11. Zig clean color brush pens 
12. Itsy bitsy fairy stamp set
13. Tacky glue
14. Cheese cloth
15. Prima Metallique paints
16. Distress ink pads
17. Water (spray bottle from Itsy Bitsy )
18. Finnabair White Heavy texture paste

Enter into challenge:
1. Iridescent secret contest
2. Itsy bitsy blog Challenge #20 
Thanks for visiting my blog 
Hope this help
Love & hugs 
Varsha 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful spread with lovely colors. Thank you for playing along Prika's crafty superfest challenge. Regards, Jaishree (Blog coordinator, Prika)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Lovely spread! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely burst of colours! Beautiful journal page. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous art journal page!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...