Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Big mixed media canvas

Hello Friends!!!

Good morning...

Myself Varsha, Today I am sharing my inspiration project with you all. I have made a big canvas for our ongoing challenge.

In September month we have vibrant colours theme so I thought to create a big canvas for myself. Hope you all like this project and join our current month challenge.

Craft supplies:

1. Immix Heavy Gesso White
2. Chroma burst- Carnival bright & Gala pink
3. Sprinkle Mist- Persimmon
4. Immix Crackle Paste
5. Chipboards- Frames, Steampunk clock, Clock, Sentiment chipboards etc
6. Chalk Paints- Coral peony, curcumin yellow
7. Stencils
8. Glass nuggets
9. Deco Stones
10. Handmade flowers
11. Metallic paints- Browney Rust & Mari Gold
12. Shimmer metallic paint - Primrose petal
13. Canvas panel
14. Glue gun

Here is my project:









Entering my project into following challenges 


Thanks for being a part of my creation.
Love & Hugs
Varsha

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous canvas. Wonderfully vibrant colours. Fabulous textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...