Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Mixed Media Winter bottle

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I am sharing my another project for Expressions Craft. I altered glass bottle into beautiful project for our on-going challenge. This time we have our mood board i.e. Winter. Please check my pictorial for participation.

Supplies Used

1. Heavy gesso White
2. Crackle texture paste
3. Ground texture paste - Ice & snow
4. Cracked wall stencil
5. Chroma burst - teal blue
6. Fairy dust - blue & green
7. Chipboard- Christmas & winter
8. Chipboard- Numbers
9. Glass nuggets
10. Art Medium transparent- Gloss
11. Shimmer metallic paint

Here is my project:




Step 1: Apply heavy gesso white over the bottle.



Step 2. Apply thick layer of crackle paste & let it dry naturally ( for big crackles).



Step 3. I coloured my background using Chroma burst ( teal blue).

Step 4. Apply ice & snow texture paste using cracked wall stencil then sprinkle fairy dust over wet texture & leave it for dry.



Step 5. Placements of elements- chipboards ( I coloured my chipboards with chroma burst & shimmer metallic paint ) & metal charms etc then sprinkle fairy dust over them.





Step 6. Finish your project with glass nuggets & fairy dust green glitter.




Mini Tutorial Watch here :


Hope I have inspired you to create something.
Please come & join our current month challenge & win prizes.

I am adding my project into following challenges:
Creative Artiste challenge 55

Love & hugs
Varsha

2 comments:

  1. So colorful and frosty! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the color scheme. Thank you for joining us for our November challenge " at Creative Artiste Mixed Media.

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...