Monday, July 16, 2018

Birthday card for sweet friend...


Hi Crafters,

I have also come across with my new project for one of my friend. In this project the thing I liked the most is these new stamps from Mudra Craft stamps which have made my card more beautiful and unique in design.
Below are the steps:

Step 1: I stamped the Mudra stamps over white ivory sheets and colored them as shown in below picture.

 



Step 2: I am designing the base using another
Mudra Craft Stamps colored with different Distress Inks as shown in below pictures.


Step 3: I colored the corners of my base with Distress ink.

Step 4: I colored a portion of White Ivory Sheet with Lindy's Spray Colors and also provided a fussy cut to that colored portion and pasted it over the white base as shown in below picture.



Step 5: Placement of elements Layer by Layer as shown in below picture. Here is my fully designed birthday card.



I am adding my wall hanging to the following challenges:


1.  Challenge #23

 Challenge #23


4. SumMore Fun Challenge 
 SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge #33

20 comments:

  1. Lovely Card. Thanks for playing along with Mudra challenge#23. Good luck!
    Ruchi
    DT Mudra Craft Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varsha, what a lovely bright card. I am sure your friend will love it. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs blog challenge and good luck. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining in our challenge over at SumMoreFun. DT-Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, how Lovely! Such a beautiful card... Thanks so much for playing along with us over at SumMore Fun Stamp Challenge!

    Theresa (SumMore Fun DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo pretty. I love the way the image stands out off the colored card Thanks for joining our challenge over at SumMore Funs Stamps and good luck!

    Sharon - DT member for Sum More Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creations using mudra stamps ,
    Thanks for playing along Mudra July Challenge - Stretch Your Stamps - Challenge #23
    cheers
    CT Mudra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the design and all the bright colors.

    ~Thanks so much for crafting along with the SumMore Fun Challenge~

    Have wonderful day,
    Jessica (SumMore Fun DT)

    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So pretty! Thanks for joining in on the SumMore Fun challenge! ~DT Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the butterflies in the background and the colors of that floral card! Beautiful! Thank you for joining the SumMore Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...