Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The sky's the limit




Hello Friends!!!

Today I am going to share DT inspiration for our ongoing challenge e.i. Anything Goes.



Here is my card


This project features one  of the images from that collection called Harold.




I have colored him up using Zig clean color real brush.



I painted background with Lindy's Sprays and layers pasted over base.





I hope you will like it.

We can't wait to see your amazing creations......

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


1.THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS CHALLENGE #6 - ANYTHING GOES

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the theme of it.
    Thanks for sharing
    DT Creative crafters

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...