Sunday, July 15, 2018

Enjoy the little things in Life





Hi Crafters,

Long time!!!!

I am back with a bang!!!

Here is my DT card for The Crafters Cafe and I used Big Eye Big Head Dolls NEW Sweet Treats Besties Image Digi Image by My Besties Shop.


To enjoy summers I have come up with my new project. With this project I am celebrating summers and by celebrations means to enjoy aspects of summers, like enjoy Ice Creams. I Scream for Ice Creams and my new project has digital image of Ice Cream which is my favorite dessert. Hope you all like it.

I invite you for the current challenge, that is, Lots of Layers. To Apply please click here.

Step 1: I colored the digital image with Zig Clean Water Brush Pens and embossed water drops over White Cardstock. I then cut the digital image and pasted it over the embossed white cardstock as shown in below picture.



Step 2: As per the theme I cut different layers as show in below picture and distressed it with mermaid lagoon color ink.


Step 3: I placed different layers as shown in below pictures.




Step 4: I used Mudra Craft Stamps for Stamping the sentiments as shown in below picture. I chose Mudra Stamps as they have a very nice grip and have unique sentiments which make the project more beautiful and full of emotions.



Step 5: Below is the final picture of my completed project.






I am adding this card to following challenges:


2. SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge #16 FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL

3. Challenge #150 - Anything Goes with optional twist of Summer or Winter theme

4. crafty catz weekly challenge 425

8 comments:

  1. So glad you shared your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun layering and textures on this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...