Monday, July 16, 2018

Symbol of Celebration....


"Be your own kind of beautiful"


Hi Crafters,

My DT project is a symbol of celebrations. This project is created for Creativ Fusion Arts and Crafts. I used Mardi Gras Mask digi image by Pattiescreations. Below are the steps for my project.

I invite you for the current challenge, that is, Inspiration photo or anything goes. To Apply please click here.

Step 1: I colored the Digital image as per the theme of the challenge as shown in below picture.




Step 2: I colored a portion of White Ivory Sheet with Lindy's Spray Colors and also provided a fussy cut to that colored portion and pasted it over the white base as shown in below picture.


Step 3: Place all the elements as shown in below picture.



Step 4: I finished this card with stamps and final placement of my digital image as shown in below picture. Here is my final project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...