Tuesday, July 3, 2018

HeartcraftPaper Challenge Blog Hop



Ride along with Wesley in his magical car.

Hello Crafters!!!

I am  sharing my Have a wizin good day themed card for Heartcraft Paper Blog post Challenge. I choose  Wesley from the New Release!

I want to invite you to join in our first challenge



 Here is my card for the challenge:




This is what you will need to make this card:



·             Image: Wesley from Heartcraft paper
·             Wizarding Sentiment: Have a wizin day from Heartcraft paper
·             Card Base: Ivory sheet
·             Pattern paper - Map
·             Black gesso
·             Stencil & Rubber Stamp
·             Distress ink
·             Zen Water brush  pens
·             Glue


Step 1: First cut the ivory sheet to 10*8. I created my first layer by pasting a pattern paper ( Arrow).

Steps 2: Second Layer consisted of another design of pattern paper (map).

Step 3: Then I textured with black gesso over the pattern paper.

Step 4: I took Wesley  digital stamp, I used the Wizarding Sentiments and colored it with Zen Clean watercolor brush pen as shown in below picture. 




Step 5: Finally I placed all the elements (die cut, stamping etc) as shown in below picture to create a final project.




Thanks so much Monica, for choosing me as design team member for amazing Heartcraft Paper blog Challenge.


Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project! If you'd like to "HOP" along and see what the other Design Team members came up with, just click on their names below.

Heartcraft Paper
Judy Markowitz
Rianna Fenning 
Laura Wolff
Marcia Caradinta
Tina Bickers Turner
Carolina Flores
Tania Cordie
Denielle Whicker
Andrea Jacobsen
Patricia Lara
Varsha Gupta (YOU ARE HERE)



12 comments:

  1. I love your project! It looks awesome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your card is distressed! So fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing card. It really looks spectacular and your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, unique card! I love all of your mixed media elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely make and happy new start with your challenge blog! Good luck and happy crafting.



    Sunny greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#19 – From the kitchen)
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...