Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello Friends...I’d swim ocean for you


Hello Friends...I’d swim ocean for you


Hello Crafters!!!

I am back again!!!

I am excited to share my creation for The Crafters Cafe as Design Team member. I want to invite you to join in our current challenge on July 1st i.e. today. Our challenge is Keep it Simple.



 Here is my card for the challenge:




Below are the steps of how I created it.

Step 1: First cut the ivory sheet to 10*8. I created my first layer by pasting a pattern paper showcasing water life.

Steps 2: Second Layer consisted of another design of pattern paper showcasing under  aquatic life.

Step 3: Then the third layer consisted of Ivory Sheet which was colored with Lindy’s spray (a combination of Tibetan Poppy Teal and Ponderosa Pines Olive) as shown in below picture.



Our sponsor for this time is


Step 4: I took a digital stamp of little mermaid from MMedelIllustrations and colored it with Zen Clean water color brush pen as shown in below picture and also used seahorse, under water plants, starfish and seashell stamps further.

Step 5: Finally I placed all the elements as shown in below picture to create a final project.





Thanks so much sweet Carol, for choosing me as design team member for amazing The crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog.




Hope my project was helpful and inspiring to you to create your own.

I am adding my project to the following challenge:

1. Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge # 26 Mermaids

2. Creative Crafters Challenge - Anything Goes

3. Kitty Bee Design Challenge #121 - Under the Sea

4. Challenge #68 Once Upon a Time

5. The paper shelter Challenge #345 - Going Digital

6. LTCCB #24 - July Anything Goes

7.crafting with friends

8. Pattie's creation design Challenge 148- under the sea

22 comments:

  1. Beautifully made! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love how you made the background! So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind and inspirational words. I am always looking for these kind of challenges which can improve my skill as a Crafter.

      Thanks Again

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is as cute as can be! Love how you've layered the elements and the sweet mermaid image. Thanks so much for joining our "Once Upon a Time" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donnamundinger,

      Thanks for your kind and inspirational words. I am always looking for these kind of challenges which can improve my skill as a Crafter.

      Thanks Again

      Delete
  5. This is so cute and lovely card you made. Thank you for joining us at My Besties international challenge
    Marianne DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind and inspirational words. I am always looking for these kind of challenges which can improve my skill as a Crafter.

      Thanks Again

      Delete
  6. So cute! That background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Creative Crafters- Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind and inspirational words. I am always looking for these kind of challenges which can improve my skill as a Crafter.

    Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the cute mermaid--fabulous hair---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your sweet mermaid card and the steps with us a Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love your image and it goes perfect with our current challenge “Under The Sea” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind and inspirational words

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how she's peeking out of the window. Darling!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Under the Sea challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Super cute card!! Love the fabulous background!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your kind and inspirational words

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...