Monday, August 6, 2018


Have a magical birthday.....



Hello Crafters !!!

Here I am really excited to share with you all my new magical birthday card for Heartcraft Paper- August challenge- Anything Goes. 

I want to invite you to join in our amazing challenge.

 made this card as DT inspiration for you. I choose Pegasus At Rest digi image. The Unicorn Pegasus is a mystical creature loved by all.....Now let's have a look at what I made!



1. I chose white ivory sheet for base and using stencil, stamps and pattern tap to create a background as shown in below picture.

Base

I have colored Unicorn Pegasus digi image using Zig clean color real brush.

Coloring

Placed all elements (die cut, cheese cloth, stamping, pearl stickers) as shown in below pictures.

Elements



I Hope I have inspired you...

Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...