Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Heartcraft Paper Challenge blog hop - August



Have a magical day with Pegasus Prance



Hello Friends!!!

Here I am excited to share with you all my card for Heartcraft Paper- 
August blog post challenge- Anything Goes. 

I want to invite you to join in our second challenge.



I made this card as DT inspiration for you. I choose Pegasus Prance digi image from the August release. you can find here. 
 https://www.heartcraftpaper.com/store/p47/Pegasus-Prance



Here is my DT card:



1. I choose white ivory sheet for base and colored pattern paper for layering. then i pasted over the base.

2. After that I stamped with  Mudra Fancy Flourish Stamp Set over the colored pattern paper.




3. I have colored Unicorn Pegasus digi image using Zig clean color real brush.



4. Placed all elements (die cut from spellbinders die, cheese cloth, happy birthday tag from Mudra stamp set) as shown in below picture.


5. I finished this card  using Stamp - Star over the pattern paper.


The blogs of every DT member:


HeartcraftPaper  ​Judy Markowitz Rianna Fenning Laura Wolff Marcia Caradinta Tina Bickers Turner Carolina Flores Tania Cordie Alina Tanner Andrea Jacobsen Patricia Lara Varsha Gupta<<<You Are Here ​



Happy Crafting!

I am adding my card to the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and looks like you really enjoyed all the colors in Color Dare this week...and matching them up...magical for sure. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Please join us again for future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely mixed media card! Fabulous color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your entry as I am a huge mixed media fan. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love all the colors and layers! Thank you for playing along with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the use of bright, cheerful colors. Thank you for playing along with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...