Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The best way to make your dreams come true....


The Best is yet to Come...

Hello Crafters!!!

Today I am sharing with you all my personal dream of becoming better and be the best in my work. my current project depicts a step further to achieve perfection in my art. I designed the cover page of my journal to keep myself motivated to create better. I have also added an element of "sunshine" sentiment which depicts a ray of hope and a new beginning.

This is my DT project for Creativ Fusion and theme is "Sunflower"

Here is my Project:


Step 1. I took my journal cover page which has a jute background. I designed the texture using flower stencil with white heavy gesso and dried it with heat gun as shown in below picture.



Step 2. I used sparkle paste to color the remaining portion of cover page.



Step 3. I outlined the cover page with black gesso and I stamped old scriptures over the background and images.

Step 4. I placed all the digital images as shown in below picture and decorated it with sentiments, lace and resins and flowers.


Step 5. I finished this journal using prima yellow metallic paint as shown in below picture.


The Final product can be seen in below picture.






I am adding my project to the following challenges:


1. More than words challenge
More than words- September 2018 Main Challenge  SUNSHINE & YELLOW

16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! So bright, happy and inspirational. I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning canvas !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW !! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful journal cover dear !! Love the beautiful and vibrant colors !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bright canvas. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosalie,
      It’s journal cover page. Thanks for your encouraging words

      Delete
  5. Such a bright and beautiful canvas! Thanks for playing along at More than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a wonderful job with this! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding journal cover! Very uplifting! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing. Love love love your work. Thank you for playing along with us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...