Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Diwali cards...

Hello Crafters!!!!

I am sharing Diwali cards with you all, I am celebrating the wonderful festival of lights, Known as Diwali or Deepawali. This festival always reminds us how good always triumphs over evil.

Not only it shows us the way to follow the correct path but the concept of lights also illuminates our life with hope and joy to forget all evil and start a new chapter.

Here is my Cards:

 

I used Papericious Diwali paper and Mudra Diwali stamps to make my Diwali cards.

papericious paper pack

Mudra Diwali stamp

Closer look:





I hope I have inspired you to create Diwali cards.

 
I am adding my cards in to the following challenge:
 
 
https://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2018/10/papericious-october-challenge-make-it.html
 
 
 

10 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...