Wednesday, December 26, 2018

DIY Altered glass bottle ft. Immix fairy dust blue

Hello Crafty folks,

Today I am back with easy DIY project for decoration. I altered a glass bottle into beautiful showpiece. 

Here is my project:



 Step 1. Covered glass bottle with heavy gesso black.

 

Step 2. Created 3-D texture using glue gun.



Step 3. Covered the 3-D texture with crackle paste. Let the crackle paste dry naturally.



Step 4. Colored with Immix metallic paints. I used the combination of 4 metallic paints- My blue heaven, Raw umber, Pearly peacock and Metal grey.



Step 5. Sparkled fairy dust blue glitter over the bottle using liquid glue.



Step 6: Highlighted texture with Immix Mari gold metallic paint.



Step 7. Finished with flowers and jute thread and highlighted them fairy dust blue. 


Closer look:



I hope I inspired you to create with our Immix products.
and please don't forget to enter in our current month challenge. i.e. Celebrations

Supplies Used



Thanks for visiting my blog

9 comments:

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...