Thursday, January 3, 2019

Follow your dreams...


Hello Crafters!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone

Today I am very exciting to share my first DT inspiration for Card 4 Galz. Come and join our challenge i.e. Theme New Year, New Stash (Use something new in your craft area) so I used my new digital stamp from SNS, Ink pad, blending tool & stencil.

Here is my Card:






I colored my digital image with Zig clean waterbrush pens.


Here is new stash from craft room.


 Come and join our blog challenge. Please click the picture given below:

I am adding my card into following challenge:
Always fun Challenge #91
Little red wagon Challenge # 478 - Hey, Newbie!

10 comments:

  1. I sure do like that pretty floral stencil. Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say how beautiful your card is and also welcome to the Galz Team! Looking forward to seeing more wonderful cards from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image Varsha, I love the stenciled background! Welcome to the C4G team!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I especially like how you added colour to the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...