Friday, January 4, 2019

Celebration card...

Hello Crafty folks!!!

Today I am sharing my DT inspiration for Scrapping4fun challenges. The card before you is a testament of celebration and what better time than the new year 2019. This beautiful card reminds us to celebrate not only our past but our present which will make our future better. 

Come and join our challenge 131 - AG+ 3 Embellishments. 




 I used free digital image from Hannah Lynn Art & Design.  Here is my 3 embellishments which I used in m card i. e. flowers,chipboard & lace

Here is my Card:






I colored my digital stamp with Zig clean color real pens.

Hope i have inspired you to create something. Please don't forget to enter in our current challenge.

Love & Hugs
Varsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...