Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Be your own kind of beautiful



 Live with passion, Laugh out loud, Love deeply...


Hello friends!!!

I am excited to share my creation for Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts as Design Team. I want to invite you to join in our upcoming challenge on July 2nd. Our challenge is Inspiration Photo or Anything goes.


Here is my card:

Beautiful Bird

Light view


Our sponsor for this time is



I used digi image “Jungle eye” from our sponsor Patties Creations. I chose this image because our national bird is Peacock. I tried to make this card beautiful as our national bird.


I hope you like my card for our upcoming challenge.

 Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts

Thanks so much sweet Angela, for choosing me as design team member for amazing Creativ fusion Arts & Crafts Challenge Blog.


I am adding this card to following challeneges:

3 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card absolutely love it all the beautifully coloured image-fabulous papers and great layout----Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layering on this card. The papers are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing creation with all the different design papers and those pearls, its so gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Altered Art Mixed media Dairy- New year 2020

Hello everyone!!! Varsha here, You all know New year is round a corner. You all wants to keep your new memories in New year. You all have...